Moonspear and i'm tired of keepin' lies
these violent delights
402 Posts
Ooc — Laur
"I'm kidding, Terance," she said with an amused laugh, making to nose his shoulder. She could have continued to take advantage of his trusting nature, to make him believe she was not actually Lyra and then left him to simmer in his frustration for the rest of the night (because you best believe Lyra would have done that). However, his gift of the hare placated her, and the girl was noticeably more friendly with food in her stomach. She relaxed her features and smiled. "It's me."

She then began to dig through the contents of the creature's insides, tearing out its tiny but nutritional organs, not thinking to even offer Terance any. She had been more ravenous than usual lately, taking delight in teasing boys with her sisters, and her moods had been as wild as winter storms. She had no idea why, but she wasn't too perturbed by it all seeing as her identical sisters were going through the same thing (though perhaps to a lesser degree).

"So, what've you been up to?" she asked suddenly. She knew he was probably aware of her own recent affairs.
Messages In This Thread
and i'm tired of keepin' lies - by Terance - January 05, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: and i'm tired of keepin' lies - by Lyra - January 05, 2018, 01:26 PM
RE: and i'm tired of keepin' lies - by Terance - January 05, 2018, 01:41 PM
RE: and i'm tired of keepin' lies - by Lyra - January 06, 2018, 02:08 AM
RE: and i'm tired of keepin' lies - by Terance - January 06, 2018, 06:47 PM
RE: and i'm tired of keepin' lies - by Lyra - January 12, 2018, 01:50 PM
RE: and i'm tired of keepin' lies - by Terance - January 12, 2018, 03:38 PM
RE: and i'm tired of keepin' lies - by Lyra - January 20, 2018, 09:21 AM
RE: and i'm tired of keepin' lies - by Terance - January 20, 2018, 11:19 AM