Moonspear campaign mode
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
at her praise he accepts it with a wily grin and a lofty rise and fall of his shoulders in an errant shrug. perhaps he could have surprised her but he'd let the moment drop when she acknowledged him. it just meant he'd have to work on his stealth a bit more. he was big and being able to move like a shadow was not something he'd be able to do without work. "hmm," the thoughtful sound rumbles in his chest. "i'll work on my stealth so that next time — if there is a next time," drogon adds quickly in an attempt to leave it a mystery for the next time their paths cross in a manner that stealth was possible. "— you won't even see me coming." the leijona partially jests.

swarthy ears cup forth as she suggests that they practice. drogon's glacial gaze slides over her once more — she is still identical to hydra, he deduces — and he takes in her smile that is partially bloodthirsty and partially flirtatious. "alright," the ansbjørn nearly purrs in invitation because he'd never turn down a chance to spar. he's addicted to the thrill of sparring, even if it is just mock battle. but it is what the tundrian expressly excels at and he's always seeking to improve on and/or impress with his skills.
Messages In This Thread
campaign mode - by Alya - January 06, 2018, 05:09 AM
RE: campaign mode - by RIP Wintersbane - January 06, 2018, 05:30 AM
RE: campaign mode - by Alya - January 06, 2018, 05:40 AM
RE: campaign mode - by RIP Wintersbane - January 08, 2018, 04:50 AM
RE: campaign mode - by Alya - January 08, 2018, 05:15 AM
RE: campaign mode - by RIP Wintersbane - January 13, 2018, 04:48 AM
RE: campaign mode - by Alya - January 17, 2018, 12:06 AM
RE: campaign mode - by RIP Wintersbane - January 28, 2018, 04:54 AM
RE: campaign mode - by Alya - February 14, 2018, 12:20 AM