Moonspear You can't be too careful anymore
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
In truth he doubted that the chance for her to be meeting anyone of his family was particularly good. It had been months since his separation from Saor and Nyx and even longer from the rest of his family that remained. There was of course, his ignored flagging that technically they were family, bound by some loose thread he had only pulled at in times of boredom. But he kept such things to himself, not entirely sure what to make of it all and less inclined to use what he had seen as a baseline of expectations. Whatever the case, it did seem that they all had the ability to embroil themselves in trouble of varying designs and degrees.

"I never said I played games," he hummed as a smile came to his features, "but you would most certainly get along with my sisters. They'd like you quite a bit, favoring sharp tongues to lash their only brother with." He thought Saor would have been amused with Alya first, ever quick to dismiss his antagonizing with someone else who clearly had capable precision. Nyx would have probably bit his ass already, many times over, for his long list of previous choice in words in other conversations.

Beneath it all in a moment of clarity, he felt a pang of some unpleasantry for their absence before sweeping it all away. "Surely if the day should ever come that you and your sisters meet them, I'd wager it wouldn't be sundown before you all went off to terrorize the countryside," and it went without saying that some poor god would be left to fret over the outcome.
Messages In This Thread
You can't be too careful anymore - by Alya - January 06, 2018, 04:38 PM
RE: You can't be too careful anymore - by Dirge - January 06, 2018, 05:23 PM
RE: You can't be too careful anymore - by Alya - January 06, 2018, 07:10 PM
RE: You can't be too careful anymore - by Dirge - January 06, 2018, 08:04 PM
RE: You can't be too careful anymore - by Alya - January 07, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: You can't be too careful anymore - by Dirge - January 10, 2018, 07:13 PM
RE: You can't be too careful anymore - by Alya - January 11, 2018, 01:25 AM
RE: You can't be too careful anymore - by Dirge - January 16, 2018, 08:07 PM
RE: You can't be too careful anymore - by Alya - January 16, 2018, 11:16 PM
RE: You can't be too careful anymore - by Dirge - January 17, 2018, 02:51 AM
RE: You can't be too careful anymore - by Alya - January 17, 2018, 11:53 PM