Redhawk Caldera i need you so much closer.
461 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Birdcatcher
Warrior
Artaax had no real interest in his young cousins, if they could really be called that. He was well aware that they shared no blood, meaning the title was just some silly sentimental notion. Besides that, they were obnoxious, wild and annoying. He had to fight not to scowl as they argued against their mother's ridiculously sugar-coated instructions. He gave them props for seeing straight through it, but the blatant fabrication still gave them no right to defy the orders of their nomi, and commander, no less. He wasn't surprised that Blixen showed fondness for them. He gave her his usual combination frown and eye roll as she invited them to spar and sighed. He was devoted to protecting them as well as his mother, but he couldn't help but feel like he was not going to enjoy this trip at all.

His gaze shifted to Thur and he spent a moment eyeing her. The boy was still striving to behave as a man, and so he didn't seek her out for the cuddly, affectionate farewell he was secretly craving. Artaax was still utterly confident that they would be victorious in this endeavor, but that didn't mean he was entirely comfortable with the temporary separation. He glanced away again as one of the boys jumped forward to engage in battle with his sister, sighing impatiently. The sooner they got this show on the road, the sooner they could return to Drageda, and Artaax was very eager to get home.

Messages In This Thread
i need you so much closer. - by Finley - January 06, 2018, 07:11 PM
RE: i need you so much closer. - by Elwood - January 07, 2018, 08:44 PM
RE: i need you so much closer. - by Antumbra - January 07, 2018, 09:31 PM
RE: i need you so much closer. - by Sebastian - January 08, 2018, 10:19 AM
RE: i need you so much closer. - by Fiadh - January 08, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: i need you so much closer. - by Tegan - January 08, 2018, 05:49 PM
RE: i need you so much closer. - by Dio - January 09, 2018, 01:09 AM
RE: i need you so much closer. - by Blixen - January 12, 2018, 03:02 PM
RE: i need you so much closer. - by Lucca - January 12, 2018, 09:32 PM
RE: i need you so much closer. - by Artaax - January 13, 2018, 03:01 PM
RE: i need you so much closer. - by Finley - January 14, 2018, 12:50 PM