Stone Circle alive in quiet destruction and unmoving
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The does turn around and notice him but the reaction to his presence was not friendly in the least. The kids hackles rose and he snarled and bristled at him causing Dakarai to back up a step or two. Almost choosing to just say fuck it and run away he hung around until the boy spoke and then Dakarai balked.

Suddenly he began to laugh quite loudly until his sides hurt and he had to sit down "Fuck kid, out of all the things you could've called me, a blackfeather fucker was the worst. Do I really smell like them?" He asked and lowered his nose to sniff at himself wrinkling his muzzle when he did catch the faint scent of their putrid stench. "I suppose I do. I guess I pissed a bit too close to their borders.." he murmured loud enough for Cyron to catch. "Kid I hate them. With all of my ability. They caused me and my ex wife hell and in turn our children. I smell like them because I took a piss a few feet away from their borders as a way to say fuck you" he exained but in the case his words didn't work he proceeded to lower himself to the ground and tuck his tail, pressing his face to the dirt. A blackfeather wolf wouldn't submit themself to anyone much less a child, and if this boy knew them as well as he seemed he would know that.
Messages In This Thread
alive in quiet destruction and unmoving - by Cyron - January 07, 2018, 04:38 AM
RE: alive in quiet destruction and unmoving - by Dakarai - January 13, 2018, 10:10 PM
RE: alive in quiet destruction and unmoving - by Cyron - January 14, 2018, 05:54 AM
RE: alive in quiet destruction and unmoving - by Dakarai - January 14, 2018, 04:15 PM
RE: alive in quiet destruction and unmoving - by Cyron - January 15, 2018, 04:56 AM
RE: alive in quiet destruction and unmoving - by Dakarai - January 15, 2018, 05:00 PM
RE: alive in quiet destruction and unmoving - by Cyron - January 16, 2018, 04:56 AM
RE: alive in quiet destruction and unmoving - by Dakarai - January 16, 2018, 02:32 PM
RE: alive in quiet destruction and unmoving - by Cyron - January 17, 2018, 04:52 AM