Stone Circle alive in quiet destruction and unmoving
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Dakarai narrows his eyes as the boy calls him a fool. Rolling from his submissive posture he sat back up and stared at the kid. So young yet obviously he thought he was the one in charge here, or at least that is what Dakarai got from this scenario. Without Olive here there was little to keep his temper from flaring but even so he reminded himself that the poor kid was obviously traumatized and from the way he acted it had something to do with blackfeather.

"Relax child, I've made the mistake of not covering my tracks before. They won't be able to follow me" he grunted trying to pretend that this boy's attitude wasn't ruffling his fur a bit. The boy next asked some logical questions and Dakarai smiled slightly. "I wanted them to know that despite everything they have done to me, I am still alive and kicking and I don't fear them. Now my son is apparently one of them, but I can't say I didn't see it coming"  He spoke in an eerily calm way and it was obvious he really didn't fear the blackfeather wolves. 

"Kid. They are wolves that have a major god complex. They think theyre better and badder than everyone. To show them you don't fear them or don't hold them to high esteem is a way to beat them without needing to actually face them." His voice held a disgusted edge to it as he spoke of them and suddenly he shook his pelt and then slowly his head.

"But there are two types of people. Ones who will fear and despise and cower from whoever did them wrong, and ones who will despise the wrongdoer yet not allow them to ruin their life permanently. I am the latter. I will never ever let that pack have the satisfaction of wrecking my life permanently. Even now I can fix my life, move on and have a good rest of my days. Which one are you going to be kid? You have spirit. I see it. Are you gonna let the blackfeather fuckers leave you a beaten down and broken man?" He asked the question as bluntly as he could, electric blue eyes staring straight at the greyish boy intently.
Messages In This Thread
alive in quiet destruction and unmoving - by Cyron - January 07, 2018, 04:38 AM
RE: alive in quiet destruction and unmoving - by Dakarai - January 13, 2018, 10:10 PM
RE: alive in quiet destruction and unmoving - by Cyron - January 14, 2018, 05:54 AM
RE: alive in quiet destruction and unmoving - by Dakarai - January 14, 2018, 04:15 PM
RE: alive in quiet destruction and unmoving - by Cyron - January 15, 2018, 04:56 AM
RE: alive in quiet destruction and unmoving - by Dakarai - January 15, 2018, 05:00 PM
RE: alive in quiet destruction and unmoving - by Cyron - January 16, 2018, 04:56 AM
RE: alive in quiet destruction and unmoving - by Dakarai - January 16, 2018, 02:32 PM
RE: alive in quiet destruction and unmoving - by Cyron - January 17, 2018, 04:52 AM