Stone Circle alive in quiet destruction and unmoving
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He was getting nowhere with this conversation and the boy was getting more angry and annoying by the second. Dakarai narrowed his eyes and stared at the child his temper flaring. He had lost Olive, Lost his family,Suffered through more than this kid could ever have. This boy still had a pack and what he assumed was a family within but instead he was moping and bitter and absolutely rude. "I'll go. But heed this, you cannot take them down by yourself. Even a full grown wolf can't do it. If you ever want to get revenge on them, find me. My name is Dakarai, I'll help you to truly get revenge in whatever way I can." He turned at that and began to head away before softening a bit and turning around.

"Whatever they did to you...I'm sorry. They took everything from me son..you still have this pack and what I assume is a family within. Don't...let the bitterness and anger they made you feel take over, please trust me...those feelings only cause trouble" he said remembering how it was anger and pain and bitterness that had made him run from Moonspear that one night. With a dip of his head to the boy he turned tail and ran off again before he could see what else the kid wanted to get angry over.
Messages In This Thread
alive in quiet destruction and unmoving - by Cyron - January 07, 2018, 04:38 AM
RE: alive in quiet destruction and unmoving - by Dakarai - January 13, 2018, 10:10 PM
RE: alive in quiet destruction and unmoving - by Cyron - January 14, 2018, 05:54 AM
RE: alive in quiet destruction and unmoving - by Dakarai - January 14, 2018, 04:15 PM
RE: alive in quiet destruction and unmoving - by Cyron - January 15, 2018, 04:56 AM
RE: alive in quiet destruction and unmoving - by Dakarai - January 15, 2018, 05:00 PM
RE: alive in quiet destruction and unmoving - by Cyron - January 16, 2018, 04:56 AM
RE: alive in quiet destruction and unmoving - by Dakarai - January 16, 2018, 02:32 PM
RE: alive in quiet destruction and unmoving - by Cyron - January 17, 2018, 04:52 AM