Stone Circle You're different so tell me more about you
248 Posts
Ooc — thalia
The woman patrolled the river, occasionally thrusting her head into the snow to attempt to gain a stranger scent before spring backward with a huff, picking her way upriver before beginning the process again. There was a scent here, foreign and strange, something like the cats that had inhabited the barn, and yet more menacing. The howl had her abandon her investigation, ears flicking back as she recognized it's source. Something like dread began to curl up in her chest, but she pushed it away with forced optimism as she made her way towards the source of the howl.

She picked her way towards the woman, weaving through the trees. She'd grown quite good at navigating the territory and arrived not long after she'd been summoned. Her greeting came with a dipped head and lower body, seeking to display the submissiveness that wolves so valued. "good morning, miss. ma'am. "  Quite suddenly stuck on which title to use, she instead used both in a quick dump of words, cringing in the slightest as her tail wagged in (slightly nervous) appeasement.
Adopt my pups!               
[Image: SXBUara.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
RE: You're different so tell me more about you - by RIP Poppy - January 08, 2018, 06:42 PM