Ankyra Sound one gonna hold my thoughts and another gonna hold my bones
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
ingram caught the small furtive glances, but said nothing right away. he thought of how best to answer the young wolf's question. boy, was it a loaded one. and not one that was exactly palatable among company.

he took a big breath, walked across a cluster of ferns, rolled all up in their business, and then answered while still on his back: "good question.. uh. let's see. this used to be a pack. my mom got caught trespassing by the pack and was held captive for months and your buddy just happened to be the leader. i was born here while she was a captive, but i don't remember much cause my mom managed to escape - she took me and wylla, we're looking for her by the way, know anyone named wylla?" he didn't really give arrille a chance to answer. "anyways, yeah, good ol mom escaped with me and wylla, but left lycaon behind. lycaon's my other brother. good dude. great at peeing on things. but i think that's the short and sweet of it. aren't you glad you asked?" he flashed arrille a grin before flipping over and righting himself up; he gave a big dusty shake and then fell on the next pile of leaves with the same gusto.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna hold my thoughts and another gonna hold my bones - by Ingram Sr - January 10, 2018, 09:49 PM