Ankyra Sound I am the mask you wear
you are never gonna be saved by kicking roses
109 Posts
Ooc —
Wylla sussed out, real quick, that the boy she had crossed paths with was not handling her reveal with a whole lot of confidence. she pounced on this advantage she had over him, commanding an air of control over the situation as she minced towards him. he froze, except for his hindquarters which began rotating reluctantly opposite of her as she drew up into his bubble, trying to crowd him into tho forest by the potent gravitational pull of female seduction alone.

he didn’t take the carrot. he, in fact, refused to look at the carrot. Lycaon was visibly on edge, his eyes focused on tracking her progress towards him with sultry overtures evident in her body language. ”heh,” he huffed quietly when she divulged that, by some great fortuity, her nickname was the bear. he blinked rapidly, head retracting into his shoulders like a turtle would recoil to a stick waved in its face when she fully approached and bat her eyes at him. "i don't think that's true at all" he wanted to blurt.

”should be ‘the Skunk’.” he interjected on impulse instead. to his credit, she looked more like a skunk than she did a bear--right down to the blaze on her face. he didn’t really think too thoroughly about what’d he insinuated however; that maybe she smelled offensive or something to that effect. you know, what girls really want to hear from a guy.

”show you….” he trailed off with confusion, then realized all at once the implication behind her words. ooooh. she wanted him to plow her? him? well, what a nice sacrifice to make for their species. this girl clearly had set no real standards for herself if she was willing to make her womb a plantation for his illegitimate seed. he never had much of a greenthumb, anyway. 

”eehm… no bueno. saving, how do you say… myself.” Lyc declined lamely, as though he hadn’t just claimed boisterous encounters with bears. the sham accent fell like dominos with the rest of his lies. ”b-buh.. hit up Ingram for a guh-for a good time.” he swallowed hard, differing a skirting glance to the coast. then, demonstrating the universally social cue for wanting to leave, began shuffling awkwardly away as if to say look at the time, i oughtta get going.

his intent may have been subliminal but the venereal vetoing couldn’t have been clearer. get away from me, you demon.
[Image: lieslpixel.gif]
run in here come get yall juice
Messages In This Thread
I am the mask you wear - by Wylla - January 11, 2018, 01:58 AM
RE: I am the mask you wear - by Lycaon - January 11, 2018, 06:12 PM
RE: I am the mask you wear - by Wylla - January 14, 2018, 03:06 PM
RE: I am the mask you wear - by Lycaon - January 15, 2018, 07:16 PM
RE: I am the mask you wear - by Wylla - January 21, 2018, 06:26 PM
RE: I am the mask you wear - by Lycaon - January 24, 2018, 04:31 PM
RE: I am the mask you wear - by Wylla - January 27, 2018, 02:57 PM
RE: I am the mask you wear - by Lycaon - January 30, 2018, 09:19 PM
RE: I am the mask you wear - by Wylla - February 07, 2018, 11:47 PM