Ankyra Sound one gonna bring religion right from a coleman stove
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
ingram didn't love the cold shoulder treatment -- he sided right up in arrille's face with the deepest, most sorrowful puppy eyes he could muster.

it appeared arrille hadn't cared for his antics (gee, how do you figure?) but ingram was not the type to let his spirits be doused by seriousness. he shrugged like a little scoundrel and issued a riposte: "so my funeral would help you meet more people." he grinned, looking down the beach as he imagined such a morbid though. "you could comfort chusi -- she'd be very sad, you know."

he then slid off, heading in the direction that he had been looking. "i could introduce you to some of them if you want. fair warning: lycaon might bite. nyx is nice, i like her.. um.. kierkegaard... don't go near him, i think he'll eat you." he thought for a minute and then added: "and chusi! she's very pretty, kinda dark like me -- with soft brown eyes..." wait a minute, was he exposing that he had a crush on her? he shut his trap quickly and looked at arrille with a big squint. "don't tell her i said any of that, or i'll fight you."
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna bring religion right from a coleman stove - by Ingram Sr - January 14, 2018, 10:45 PM