Blackfeather Woods and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed
killing is the most natural thing in the world; we're created for it
651 Posts
Ooc — ebony
She was here, She was drawing forth through the stone; relmyna found her breath held fast — i am here—
footfalls, soft sounds on the snow nearby. the ragged creature shook in thrall, but broke with a gasp from her reverie, turning the burn of her turquoise eyes on the pale little girl with the odd purple eyes so common in this place. no — one purple eye. relmyna was disappointed to have been torn away from the night mother, but perhaps it was for a purpose.
pulling the transparent stone into the protected place between her forepaws, the evoker gathered herself to a sitting position and regarded the child with a growing warmth, nodding at the question. praying, indeed, but sometimes it was to no avail, she found. tattered ears swept forward; what was this one's name? she suspected that this one was in relation to the other two, the spy and the twisted boy, but would hold her suspicions still.
mouthed words | thoughts
[Image: bfw2.png]
Messages In This Thread
and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Relmyna - January 12, 2018, 11:41 PM
RE: and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Relmyna - January 14, 2018, 09:42 PM
RE: and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Maegi - February 05, 2018, 01:51 PM
RE: and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Maegi - February 21, 2018, 12:58 AM
RE: and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Maegi - February 28, 2018, 09:16 PM