Blackfeather Woods and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed
killing is the most natural thing in the world; we're created for it
651 Posts
Ooc — ebony
the girl's smile remained; she introduced herself as maegi, daughter of cicero and potema, and at once relmyna felt the cool wash of relief knowing she understood a mystery that was perhaps common knowledge among the other wolves of blackfeather. maegi's foot, ramsay's stunted body, euron's unnerving countenance — these were the traits of a forbidden pairing, and relmyna recoiled, for maegi had said cicero. was it cicero that had done this thing, or the monster sheogorath?
it was no matter — to pray was to know the gods, and the evoker's ragged ears cupped forward with interest. so here was a young priestess, aspiring like herself, but with a mother who knew the dark ways. a warm nod was given; relmyna pushed toward the girl her clear stone, wondering if the child would know its use.
mouthed words | thoughts
[Image: bfw2.png]
Messages In This Thread
and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Relmyna - January 12, 2018, 11:41 PM
RE: and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Relmyna - January 24, 2018, 02:22 AM
RE: and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Maegi - February 05, 2018, 01:51 PM
RE: and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Maegi - February 21, 2018, 12:58 AM
RE: and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Maegi - February 28, 2018, 09:16 PM