Blackfeather Woods and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed
killing is the most natural thing in the world; we're created for it
651 Posts
Ooc — ebony
sensing maegi's consternation, relmyna gave a slow shake of her muzzle, placing her paw over the rock of tongues. how could she explain such a thing with no words; the thought was forced to pass as quickly as it had come, for the child was asking questions. relmyna, this time, was more prepared to answer them; she settled upon thin haunches in the snow.
she drew a short mark in the snow, seeking to indicate maegi's first question, and followed it with two nods. yes. she knew cicero; yes, potema. a second mark, punctuated by two dots for two years. and the last mark for the last question. here she did not deign to show maegi her tongue, as she had with ramsay; relmyna merely lifted a paw to her throat and gave a low croon to evince her lack of speech..
if the girl did not understand, the evoker would attempt to explain again, but she prayed that mephala give maegi sight to see what it was that she sought to communicate.
mouthed words | thoughts
[Image: bfw2.png]
Messages In This Thread
and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Relmyna - January 12, 2018, 11:41 PM
RE: and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Relmyna - January 30, 2018, 03:08 PM
RE: and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Maegi - February 05, 2018, 01:51 PM
RE: and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Maegi - February 21, 2018, 12:58 AM
RE: and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Maegi - February 28, 2018, 09:16 PM