Blackfeather Woods and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed
killing is the most natural thing in the world; we're created for it
651 Posts
Ooc — ebony
the words the girl spoke were muted, and filtered down into the veil that now hung o'ertop relmyna's consciousness — she felt their sensation, rather than heard their tones. but she knew it was to the great ones that maegi lifted her voice, and thus relmyna sent her own into the rock of tongues, seeking the child's pure awareness.
maegi.
within the chaotic whorl of the stone, relmyna spoke the child's name, and felt the hot presence of sithis curl close. a power in the little body, the evoker knew, and did not drag herself from her trance; not yet. let the other speak; let relmyna hear her. a great desperation now welled in the woman, and she was forced to fight for composure even as she called to the little one through the unwavering pulse of energy in the stone.
maegi.
mouthed words | thoughts
[Image: bfw2.png]
Messages In This Thread
and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Relmyna - January 12, 2018, 11:41 PM
RE: and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Maegi - February 05, 2018, 01:51 PM
RE: and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Maegi - February 21, 2018, 12:58 AM
RE: and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Relmyna - February 22, 2018, 01:26 PM
RE: and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Maegi - February 28, 2018, 09:16 PM