Blackfeather Woods and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed
killing is the most natural thing in the world; we're created for it
651 Posts
Ooc — ebony
fade after another round? we will need an updated one!

the child exclaimed, and her wonder was a balm to relmyna. over a year had passed since sheogorath had given her the name; maegi was perhaps the first to have deciphered it through other means. the flush of success and pride was open on the evoker's face; she wanted to lean forward and touch the girl's cheek to convey these emotions, but kept herself at rein.
a confident nod was given maegi. relmyna herself was just learning these secrets; she would be delighted to impart them to the girl, along with whatever else she was able to glean. gathering herself up, the evoker stretched lightly and took up the stone into her mouth. come, relmyna's eyes invited; she would lead maegi to the glowing cave and show her there the magick that could be wrought beneath the earth, stone returning to stone.
mouthed words | thoughts
[Image: bfw2.png]
Messages In This Thread
and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Relmyna - January 12, 2018, 11:41 PM
RE: and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Maegi - February 05, 2018, 01:51 PM
RE: and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Maegi - February 21, 2018, 12:58 AM
RE: and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Maegi - February 28, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Relmyna - March 11, 2018, 10:35 PM