Ankyra Sound one gonna run me down, a hail of bullets in my wake
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
omg so cute

as wylla toppled over ingram fell with her, climbing excitedly over her flailing limbs with a wildly beating tail. he thoroughly doused her countenance in wet and sloppy licks, unable to keep his squirming body still. "wyll, i missed you." he breathed, calming down only enough to briefly look in her eyes with sincerity -- now that the three were reunited, nothing could possibly get in their way. they had it all; each other, that crazy old barnacle hermit in the cave, a very imposing skeleton guardian, and most of all -- a home.

he pulled back for a moment and smiled - there was so much to say - so much to fill her in on. "i found lycaon! he's here." he beamed, his tail now wildly out of control and causing small ridges in the sand to form. "and lycaon's mana is here, with her big friend, and a wolf that's almost our age - he's really nice." ingram only dove up for air once before continuing: "and we've been settling here - there's a bunch of us now - enough for a pack even. there's nyx, you'll really like her - she's just as witty as lyc. there's also chusi! i hope you like her - she's so pretty and knows everything about the packs around here." he stopped, rising to his feet with a deft leap. "where have you been?! what have you been up to?"
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna run me down, a hail of bullets in my wake - by Ingram Sr - January 15, 2018, 02:21 PM