Ankyra Sound one gonna run me down, a hail of bullets in my wake
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
as a clod of sand whipped his way ingram attempted to quickly dodge it -- only to trip over his own gangly limbs in the process. he may have leveraged a cold stare at wylla in response, but it was lacking in conviction and a grin soon swept over his darkened muzzle. he agreed with her assertion that inland was less than ideal; other than chusi, he carried no love for wolves not of the coast. he nodded, reaffirming her statement.

his tail thumped when he heard she had possibly seen lycaon - ingram had yet to reconcile with his stormy brother and missed him with the same magnitude he had missed wylla. "yes - lycaon and i were sleeping there." he motioned towards the distant cliffs where the grotto sat. "in that cave system. i haven't seen him in a while though." his brow furrowed as he admitted the troubling fact -- but he discretely kept the reason why lycaon had left from his sibling. "no, not the boss. we haven't really figured that out yet. lycaon's mana might make the most sense but she's.. reclusive." he thought for a minute, his tail still reverberating in the sand. ingram had always deferred to wylla when they were pups -- and even as semi-adults, deferred to lycaon as well. it was not his station to be 'big boss' - and he would do a calamitous job as the alpha. it seemed only reasonable that the most natural-born and assured wolf would be alpha -- and that station unmistakably went to wylla. "now that you're here maybe you could help us? you always were bossy." he said cheekily, throwing a wink her way in case she retaliated physically.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna run me down, a hail of bullets in my wake - by Ingram Sr - January 15, 2018, 03:12 PM