Moonspear have you ever considered being a farmer.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Amekaze seemed to agree that the animal likely hadn't been attacked, but fallen as Liffey suspected. She nodded, stealing a sidelong glance at her alpha as the woman spoke. She'd been nervous before when thinking of spending time like this alone with her. There was something mysterious and almost.. otherworldly about her. But Liffey's logical side recognized that that was a product of her imagination, most likely. Ame was just a wolf. An alpha, but a wolf.

Probably.

"That's just what I was looking for - a way down," she responded, following Ame's gesture towards the hidden path, "Preferably a safe one, though I think safe-ish works fine. I'm not as familiar yet with the landscape this high up." Liffey paused before she started rambling, switching tracks to the more important matter at hand. "I was hoping once reaching it, a solution for bringing it back might reveal itself," she ended, smiling slightly, "One step at a time, though, my mom always said. I'll follow you?"
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Liffey - January 14, 2018, 03:02 PM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Amekaze - January 28, 2018, 11:47 PM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Liffey - January 29, 2018, 08:45 PM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Amekaze - February 01, 2018, 01:53 AM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Liffey - February 03, 2018, 09:41 AM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Amekaze - February 04, 2018, 02:48 AM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Liffey - February 10, 2018, 12:00 PM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Amekaze - February 21, 2018, 04:25 AM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Liffey - February 26, 2018, 10:01 AM