Mount Everfall down in a hole, and I don't know if I can be saved
blood canticle
393 Posts
Ooc — ebony
the little curve of her lips died a hasty death at the sound of his words; he was reclining now, which mona supposed was to make her feel more at ease, but the appearance of his power remained undiminished — here was the first creature she had met who she supposed could kill her more easily than previously imaginable. her mind threatened to run wild with itself; mona closed her eyes a moment and sought focus.
when she opened them again, the stark-eyed man was asking her if she'd been hurt. a chuckle broke madly from her mouth — mona's eyes widened in horror and she sat down hard on the stone, lifting an ankle as if to close her own mouth. "uhh ... no. sorry. i ... uhum, i don't know why i laughed!" the girl exclaimed in a sing-song hiss of anguished amazement at her own stupidity.
and weirdness. he probably thought she was weird. god, she was weird. just so fucking odd. "no," mona said more firmly, appalled at the shake of her voice. "why ... do you ask?" the little mayfair mustered. this was small talk, right? small talk. good. fuck.
[Image: footer3.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: down in a hole, and I don't know if I can be saved - by Mona - January 19, 2018, 06:17 PM