Mount Everfall down in a hole, and I don't know if I can be saved
blood canticle
393 Posts
Ooc — ebony
mona found it hard to believe that a scarce handful of minutes, she'd been cowering in front of this male. while she did not yet fully trust nathaniel, in the way of their kind, she felt a warm sense of his power settle over her — the mayfair could not yet admit it to herself, but perhaps in some small manner, she experienced protection, simply by way of the brute's nearness.
ruins. mona's cerise ears with their downy rose interiors swept forward at the sound of the word; she would have very much liked to explore this, but nathaniel was speaking again, and she sought the information that followed. the man with the ocean-eyes remained swathed in mystery, but he gave a name. "burke," mona repeated, the title unfamilar to her. "no — the only wolf i've met is the one who decided to take pity on a girl with no skills. delight leads tindome."
his smile caught mona off guard, then bewildered her. the intention behind the curve of his lips was clear, but its effect served only to confuse the yearling more, what with the flush sweeping her cheekbones again. she chewed the edge of one bottom lip thoughtfully. "do you want to belong someplace?" the mayfair girl blurted, choosing in the next beat not to explain herself. it was an odd question, but she suspected nathaniel might enjoy answering.
[Image: footer3.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: down in a hole, and I don't know if I can be saved - by Mona - January 24, 2018, 12:53 AM