Ankyra Sound i'm gonna hold a pen while you drag my arm across the page
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille shook his head. "No, it's yours. I am fine without having some fish." He tried to look away as Ingram took the shrimp as well, he just wanted to forget about the shrimp, and the crunch it had made. 

Arrille went to follow his buddy as they went to where the stores were, and he stopped beside Ingram as the wolf put the fish and shrimp in the stores. "I still cannot believe you could eat shrimp..." He was not sure if it was the crunch, or how it wriggled.
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
their walk was a brief one -- thankfully the grotto sat just beyond the shores, and the tunnels to the cavern were short and easy to navigate. as they neared the cavern the world turned from a dim black to byzantine blue -- every time he came, he was reminded of the ethereal quality of the cavern. it would truly never fail to evince wonder from the pitch-furred male.

as he carefully folded their wares into the cache he looked up at arrille with a grin. "want me to show you again?" he winked, pretending to nose a shrimp as if interested in consuming another. in truth he was full, but if arrille insisted, ingram would be happy to house one more in his gut for him.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille gave him a long focused glare at Ingram, then went to whap him on the head with a swipe of his paw. "I do not want to see that again...should I remind you about Chusi?" he teased with a grin.
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
ingram grinned as a paw came for him, clocking him on his cheek with a fair amount of force. he grunted and stepped back, wiping the affected area with his wrist as he doled out a somewhat squinty glare. arrille had him there -- ingram didn't need to antagonize arrille further to figure out was implied. he already knew.

"okay, okay -- uncle." he said with an exasperated sigh, a smile still lingering on his lips. he placed his paw on the ground and stood up with a shake, making towards the mouth of the tunnel to go back outside. "see ya on the other side." ingram yelled behind him cheerily, scrabbling out from the tunnel like a wild thing until the breath of sharp winter air and crisp salt reached his face and the view of the thundering sea rose to greet him. he would spend the rest of the afternoon making these quick trips to and forth from the grotto -- eventually the cache would have some semblance of respectable assortment -- most of it not on ingram's behalf as all he was likely to source that day was shrimp.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.