Stone Circle Did you know that you do all those things?
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Nanook turned from her patrol at the sound of her sister’s call. The note seemed to carry no press for urgency, but the mercenary heeded with no less fervour. She trusted Desna would only call for things of importance, and if she found her sister merely wanted company after spending days a plenty curled next to Steph, Nanook counted that no small matter, either. Such was the niche she had found at Easthollow - as a guardian of her family, and as a quiet presence near her sister’s side. The gravity of that reality felt less like a dream every morning that dawned.

The silver guardian found Valette where she often found her, looking calm and at ease pressed against the stone memorial of her late mate. She flicked a curious glance around the Circle. The stones stood in quiet watch, but as far as she could tell, they were alone. The call was meant for her, and Nanook stepped forward with clear inquisition on her face.
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
RE: Did you know that you do all those things? - by Nanook - January 19, 2018, 11:30 AM
RE: Did you know that you do all those things? - by Nanook - January 20, 2018, 11:39 AM
RE: Did you know that you do all those things? - by Nanook - January 24, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: Did you know that you do all those things? - by Nanook - February 04, 2018, 10:43 AM