Stone Circle Did you know that you do all those things?
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Nanook returned her sister's kiss with a lick to her chin, but didn't linger. She backed away with the look of a question still on her face. There were many things she wished herself to ask that surfaced in the moment, mainly concerning her sister's wellfare, but she kept silent and reserved her words for later. There would be time. For now, she listened.

The matter was not what Nanook had expected, and her initial conclusion was that she'd done something wrong. Had she overstepped her rank? The worry subsided as quickly as it came. Nothing of Desna spoke of anger. Quite the opposite, for she noticed her voice held something of approval. The warrior ducked her head, the bashfulness beneath her steely exterior rubbing through. "No." She had simply done what needed to be done. She assumed everyone had, and still held by that. The intentions for her sister's praise were still a fog, and though she saw the lead she had been given, the title was tossed but as a comparison. Nanook still wondered if she had toed the line that divided the Alpha and the pack too closely, and she asked her sister despite herself, "Should I continue in this?"
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
RE: Did you know that you do all those things? - by Nanook - January 19, 2018, 11:30 AM
RE: Did you know that you do all those things? - by Nanook - January 20, 2018, 11:39 AM
RE: Did you know that you do all those things? - by Nanook - January 24, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: Did you know that you do all those things? - by Nanook - February 04, 2018, 10:43 AM