Blackfeather Woods if i'm betting against you
[time & tide]
479 Posts
Ooc — -
Guardian
Warrior
All Welcome 
The day they had all been waiting for had finally dawned, and they were in motion with the Caldera sinking away slowly behind them. Now, it was left to circumstance if their patience and preparation would grant them any type of edge. He couldn't say, but he did know they were as ready as they should--and could--be. Now, Drageda and the Redhawks made their way towards the dark woods with their intentions clear and sure to leave a mark on their histories.

He was calm and ever watchful as the dark forest loomed until it was time to split. He said brief his farewells and wishes of a good battle to come, then saw the others off, and finally turned to his duo of @Shrike and @Allure with a knowing nod. With only that, the wocha began to guide them all a hasty path westward to get ground covered before veering any closer and towards the north; his wished to approach them far from the others, and from a different vantage. Without knowing the fullest extent of the territory's inner workings, he wanted to further ensure they covered all of their bases and come at them from all avenues.

When he was comfortable from the meadows just beyond their reach, their route steered closer--and closer still, until the bloodstained, marked boundaries sprawled before them. His nose curled, leaving him to wonder how soon this may escalate from here. Then, stealing half a pause, Dio looked towards his Redhawk comrades to make sure they were all as ready as last glance before he went delving any deeper into the unfamiliar stench of their claim.
rolled an odd 3 per this thread = lose/retreat for drageda/rhc here!
Messages In This Thread
if i'm betting against you - by Dio - January 20, 2018, 10:10 PM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Aries - January 26, 2018, 02:40 PM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Ithrik - January 26, 2018, 08:23 PM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Allure - January 29, 2018, 06:54 PM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Dio - January 30, 2018, 01:33 AM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Maevra - January 31, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Aries - February 20, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Ithrik - February 22, 2018, 02:50 AM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Dio - February 24, 2018, 11:50 PM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Shrike Redleaf - February 26, 2018, 04:23 PM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Aries - March 11, 2018, 09:01 AM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Dio - March 13, 2018, 01:51 AM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Ithrik - March 15, 2018, 10:42 PM