Stone Circle Everything I regret but you're not one.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
<3

The man's time was mostly (as per usual) spent patrolling around the borders, and little interaction had been made by him to another wolf for a little while, excluding the polite nod of his head and a smile as he passed. His thoughts, perhaps, were just as busy as his movements. He was thinking a lot, and he supposed he liked being able to do that - with the comfort that his children were safe, he could fully delve into his thoughts without worrying just as much as he did previously. Of course, there was no doubting that he still worried - perhaps sometimes overly so, but mostly he was alright.

However this time Mawk did not finish his patrol. An urgent call rose for him above the canopy of trees, and he was quick to arrive once he recognised the strained voice as Illecebra. It was true that he had not come when she called before, but that was simply because he was out scouting the land, ears perked as the wind blew in strong gusts that ruffled his fur - travelling was something he could not so easily do now that he had a family and a pack to provide for, though occasionally he did allow himself to wander when he was not working himself at the borders. 

When he spotted his mate, tears softly falling onto her cheek as the sorrow danced in her eyes, a deep frown grew upon the wolfdog's face. Was she okay? "Cebra?" He called out gently, deep voice calm yet hinting at worry. He pressed closer, coming forward and placing soft licks against the side of her face to wipe away the tears that dripped. "What's wrong?" Had he done something wrong? It wasn't something with their children, right? That sent a sudden thought rushing into his mind - had Rowana gone to surprise her mother like he had so told her to do? He had wanted to see the pure joy on his wife's face as their daughter rushed toward her and embraced her tightly, beaming. Hopefully she had not gone walkabout again.
Messages In This Thread
Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - January 19, 2018, 08:21 AM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - January 19, 2018, 12:37 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - January 19, 2018, 02:56 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - January 19, 2018, 05:21 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - January 19, 2018, 06:48 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - January 20, 2018, 07:40 AM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - January 20, 2018, 07:03 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - February 03, 2018, 09:09 AM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - February 05, 2018, 02:36 AM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - February 11, 2018, 06:44 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - February 14, 2018, 03:31 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - February 24, 2018, 09:00 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - February 24, 2018, 09:23 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - March 13, 2018, 12:30 PM