Stone Circle Everything I regret but you're not one.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
As Illecebra trailed her gaze downward, he felt his heart lurch painfully, constricting as it waited for a response. "I don't know, Mawk..." A tongue drew out across his lips, squinting as he hoped other words might release from her maw in acceptance of his request. Perhaps she did not want him, he mused to himself, hoping that was not the case - but it seemed he worried too much. His mate suddenly pounced upon him, embracing him with her forelegs around his neck and the occasional lick upon his head. A grin spread out across his features, and a wave of relief flooded his chest at the words that followed.

"Anything for you," He winked playfully, pushing against her slightly so that they both rolled onto the ground. A small chuckle left his muzzle, and he placed a loving lick at her cheek. "Of course you can spent the rest of the night with me Mawk". His heart smiled at the words, and the wolfdog gazed at her as the light fell perfectly upon her face. "I don't say it enough, do I?" He shook his head at himself. "You're the most beautiful woman I have ever set my eyes on. I love you, Cebra."
Messages In This Thread
Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - January 19, 2018, 08:21 AM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - January 19, 2018, 12:37 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - January 19, 2018, 02:56 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - January 19, 2018, 05:21 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - January 19, 2018, 06:48 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - January 20, 2018, 07:40 AM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - January 20, 2018, 07:03 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - February 03, 2018, 09:09 AM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - February 05, 2018, 02:36 AM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - February 11, 2018, 06:44 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - February 14, 2018, 03:31 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - February 24, 2018, 09:00 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - February 24, 2018, 09:23 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - March 13, 2018, 12:30 PM