Stone Circle Everything I regret but you're not one.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
The laugh rang in his ears, an endless, tuneful song that made his heart swell and an idiotic grin to stretch out across his maw. It was the first he had heard from her since her return to Easthollow, and the very idea of this made his eyes close out of joy, relief - he loved her laugh. Loved her smile. Loved her fiery personality, but also the sweet side of her. The motherly side, too. He had fallen hard for this woman here, and he found himself falling even harder with every moment they spent side-by-side.

She seemed momentarily stunned by his words, and he pressed his nose deeper into her fur. Tears began to well up and sat ready to fall in his eyes, though they were not ones of sadness - ones of pure joy, relief, hope, for he was eternally grateful to have come across Illecebra that one day. "And you... you are everything to me. Never forget that, angel." He leaned back to place a loving kiss at her cheek like he had done so many times before, eyes sparkling.

The topic shifted to breeding permission, and he hummed softly. They had been denied permission for now... but that was okay. They still had time. Mawk could wait a while longer if it meant he could have another litter of beautiful children with his love. "I will wait however long is needed," He murmered, smiling softly.
Messages In This Thread
Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - January 19, 2018, 08:21 AM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - January 19, 2018, 12:37 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - January 19, 2018, 02:56 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - January 19, 2018, 05:21 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - January 19, 2018, 06:48 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - January 20, 2018, 07:40 AM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - January 20, 2018, 07:03 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - February 03, 2018, 09:09 AM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - February 05, 2018, 02:36 AM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - February 11, 2018, 06:44 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - February 14, 2018, 03:31 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - February 24, 2018, 09:00 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - February 24, 2018, 09:23 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - March 13, 2018, 12:30 PM