Stone Circle Everything I regret but you're not one.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Yet again, his mate was left stunned, and the man nibbled affectionately at her ear that was not torn. Truthfully, he had never experienced such a strong wave of emotions every time he saw Illecebra, the very thought had his heart rate speeding to a rapid thrum against his chest. She, as fierce and protective as a lion, yet tender and delicate like a beautifully untouched flower, had stolen his heart; he had no intentions of trying to capture it back.

Her inquiry, so pure and in a voice filled with love and admiration, had him smile warmly. There was no hesitation to his words, confident in all they stood for. "Because if I was to allow myself to be swallowed by grief, then I could not be there for you and the kids. If I was to give in, to stop fighting, where would we be?" Surely if they had not worked so hard to get here, they would be nowhere. To stop trying would have the same effect, would it not? "Giving up is not an option when you have a family to love and care for - My duties do not only pertain to Easthollow, but to you and our children as well. No good would come from giving up, so I do my best to stay strong and keep going. Times will improve, we only have to continue and do our best." His amber eyes glittered with adoration as he gazed at his wife. Yes, he would do anything in the universe to ensure she was okay, and he would travel to the ends of the earth to bring her the most wonderous gift if it was what she wished for.

Illecebra mentioned more children, and his smile only continued to widen. They would work hard to do what they could for their current litter, and when the time came they would ensure the new children had the greatest parents they could possibly have. Of course, Mawk and Cebra had made some mistakes, but they were learning as all new parents did. "And I hope some are mini Cebra's, because if they're just like you then we'll have a fiesty bunch ready to take on the world and make us proud." He nuzzled into her, warmth flooding his heart at these words.
Messages In This Thread
Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - January 19, 2018, 08:21 AM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - January 19, 2018, 12:37 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - January 19, 2018, 02:56 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - January 19, 2018, 05:21 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - January 19, 2018, 06:48 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - January 20, 2018, 07:40 AM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - January 20, 2018, 07:03 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - February 03, 2018, 09:09 AM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - February 05, 2018, 02:36 AM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - February 11, 2018, 06:44 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - February 14, 2018, 03:31 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - February 24, 2018, 09:00 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Illecebra - February 24, 2018, 09:23 PM
RE: Everything I regret but you're not one. - by Mawk - March 13, 2018, 12:30 PM