Ouroboros Spine a lonely company
blood canticle
393 Posts
Ooc — ebony
<3!

look at me.
mona scarcely conceived of disobeying constantine — dutifully she brought her muzzle up and glanced into the firepoint eyes; she dared hardly to breathe as he searched her features. there came a gentle pall over him now. mona straightened the line of her back and settled before him, her gaze climbing as far as his dark cheekbones before she dropped her eyes again.
both unsettled and comforted by constantine's presence, mona nodded, lashes brushing the fur over the swell of her smile as she battled the tears that lurked always at the mention of the man she had not known. "that's what everyone says."
"casmir, actually," the girl corrected shyly, sneaking a swift look at the doppleganger of her childhood father. "well. we knew all the names of his brother and i — oh, i'm sorry, we. i mean cortland and i. cortland tobias. he's my brother." and yours, mona wanted to add, but this was so fraught a meeting she wanted to do nothing to jeopardize it. "but yes, we knew all your names. da — casmir didn't say a lot. just ... 'connie is a good guy.'" 
she was rambling now, a veritable deluge of nervous words; mona quieted, gave a soft, awkward chuckle, and was silent.
[Image: footer3.png]
Messages In This Thread
a lonely company - by Mona - January 20, 2018, 10:48 AM
RE: a lonely company - by Constantine - March 02, 2018, 08:58 AM
RE: a lonely company - by Mona - March 02, 2018, 12:32 PM
RE: a lonely company - by Constantine - March 12, 2018, 06:11 PM
RE: a lonely company - by Mona - March 17, 2018, 06:59 AM
RE: a lonely company - by Constantine - April 08, 2018, 07:14 AM
RE: a lonely company - by Mona - April 10, 2018, 10:20 PM
RE: a lonely company - by Constantine - June 29, 2018, 06:05 AM
RE: a lonely company - by Mona - June 29, 2018, 11:58 AM