Ankyra Sound o green world, don't desert me now
winter ghost
330 Posts
Ooc — Mary
This is crap. <3
“But, I want puppies.”

His mouth gaped like a dullard and he stared at her, unblinking, for several long moments. Kierkegaard knew that he should not have been as shocked as he appeared. He had coaxed it out of her, after all, but he had imagined that she would quiet him with a few quips and change the subject before admitting it. A stirring inside of him caused discomfort and he felt his face burn hot beneath his slate-colored pelt. Clearing his throat and pulling his gaze from her face, the brute breathed deep and steadied himself. Kierke had never been fond of children and did not imagine such resentment would change – even with his own – but he had often thought what a family with the sea witch would have been like.

After several long moments, he flicked his gaze back to her and nodded slowly. “I... then you will have them,” he fumbled for a moment, but when he finally found his words they were offered with confidence. The old brute only wondered how Wylla would take to the young running in her pack, or if there was a chance that she would decline them altogether. It didn't matter, though; Kierke was growing old and it would not be long before he would not be able to assist in the production of children. It was then or never.
old enough to know i'll end up dying, not young enough to forget again
Messages In This Thread
o green world, don't desert me now - by Caiaphas - January 20, 2018, 02:20 PM
RE: o green world, don't desert me now - by Kierkegaard - January 27, 2018, 10:20 PM
RE: o green world, don't desert me now - by Caiaphas - January 31, 2018, 07:06 PM
RE: o green world, don't desert me now - by Kierkegaard - February 06, 2018, 01:06 AM
RE: o green world, don't desert me now - by Caiaphas - February 06, 2018, 10:38 PM
RE: o green world, don't desert me now - by Kierkegaard - February 07, 2018, 12:25 AM
RE: o green world, don't desert me now - by Caiaphas - February 08, 2018, 02:32 PM
RE: o green world, don't desert me now - by Kierkegaard - February 09, 2018, 06:51 PM
RE: o green world, don't desert me now - by Caiaphas - February 11, 2018, 05:19 PM
RE: o green world, don't desert me now - by Kierkegaard - February 27, 2018, 01:17 PM
RE: o green world, don't desert me now - by Caiaphas - March 03, 2018, 06:42 PM
RE: o green world, don't desert me now - by Kierkegaard - March 10, 2018, 06:15 PM