Stone Circle sing to me all the song of the stars
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
She watched him enter her vicinity, and turn his face toward the night. In the motion she caught the gleam of his eyes flash across her, and she remained still and unblinking, keen to believe he hadn’t seen her, unless he spoke and said otherwise. But he didn’t, and instead stayed swallowed by the night, seemingly enraptured by the celestial kingdom stretching oceans overhead.

In the pale glow of starlight, with his moon-touched face turned to watch the sky, she thought again he looked familiar. And yet, she couldn’t know this boy. He was their freshest recruit, a greater stranger to her than Birk - and yet...

The starlight fell in the twin specks of his eyes to rest on her and narrowed, more akin to slivered moons than to any of the constellations she knew. Nanook blinked, unruffled at his defensiveness - though if she had been the one being watched, she knew she would have acted in kind.

“Long enough,” she said, and eased herself from the rock in a low and cat-like stretch. “I was watching the stars before you came.” Her eyes never left him, but implored his face for the recollection of where she had seen him before. “They seemed to have taken you, too.”
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
sing to me all the song of the stars - by Nanook - January 20, 2018, 09:28 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Larus - January 21, 2018, 02:03 AM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Nanook - January 21, 2018, 11:59 AM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Larus - January 21, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Nanook - January 23, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Larus - January 28, 2018, 03:48 AM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Nanook - February 03, 2018, 08:32 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Larus - February 04, 2018, 05:36 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Nanook - February 13, 2018, 01:05 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Larus - February 13, 2018, 07:08 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Nanook - February 13, 2018, 07:31 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Larus - February 13, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Nanook - February 13, 2018, 08:17 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Larus - February 13, 2018, 08:40 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Nanook - February 13, 2018, 09:08 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Larus - February 13, 2018, 10:10 PM