Wild Berry Meadow i don’t believe in god but i believe in space jam
461 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Birdcatcher
Warrior
Artaax didn't even notice as Furi replied to him using his own tongue. The words were so natural to him that it was often easy for his mind to interchange them without conscious effort. He recognized only that she agreed, and it was somewhat comforting, though only slightly. She didn't offer anything else to follow up, and so Artaax let the pathetic attempt at conversation slip easily away.

Until she spoke again. The hompleia glanced sidelong at her with a single quirked brow, wondering at the randomness of the question. And also the absurdity of it. Blixen was his sister. How was their any question of their closeness? Of course, he didn't see himself as the closed off, distant wolf that others likely did. He had little concept at all of how he appeared to others and little concern of their opinions either way. He knew he was great, nomi knew that he was great - obviously everyone else did as well. But we're off topic, aren't we?

"She is my sister," Artaax answered, as though that cleared everything up succinctly.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i don’t believe in god but i believe in space jam - by Artaax - January 29, 2018, 07:49 PM