Bearclaw Valley in all these places I'd look for you
248 Posts
Ooc — thalia
She blinked as a male came into sight, pale and burly and smelling of the borders near here. She fell motionless, blinking at him a moment before her attention shifted to the girl behind him, the one who didn't quite look like other wolves, but not quite the dogs at home, either. Gaze on the girl a beat longer, she was distracted only when the male spoke.  "no, I - I was putting my deer back." She explained, amending a moment later, "I think it got into your territory, though."  She explained, gesturing in it's general direction. She was silent only a moment before remedying this statement too, fearing the male would think she wanted it back. "that's alright, though."  She'd gotten close enough, certainly, and she shifted nervously a moment before adding finally, "I'm Poppy." 
Adopt my pups!               
[Image: SXBUara.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
in all these places I'd look for you - by RIP Poppy - January 22, 2018, 09:26 PM
RE: in all these places I'd look for you - by Phocion - January 22, 2018, 09:55 PM
RE: in all these places I'd look for you - by Reigi - January 22, 2018, 09:59 PM
RE: in all these places I'd look for you - by RIP Poppy - January 24, 2018, 03:13 PM
RE: in all these places I'd look for you - by Phocion - January 25, 2018, 10:41 PM
RE: in all these places I'd look for you - by RIP Poppy - February 10, 2018, 05:54 PM