Oystercatcher Tide Pools Help, I lost myself again, but I remember you
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She smiled too but there was sadness to it that made his heart ache. As she nuzzled him he closed his eyes, breathing in her scent and making a low whine in his throat his tail tapping against the Sandy ground. The salty smell of tears made him open his eyes and he frowned, standing and stepping closer to wrap his neck over hers and pull her close "Yes I'm here, don't cry Onyx...it's alright" he whispered his heart racing and hurting. Did something happen to her while he was searching? If anyone hurt her he'd track them down and...he quickly changed his train of thought.

He let her go as she pulled away and met his eyes "I missed you too. You were always on my mind" he said earnestly. After a moment he sat down close enough so that his flanks touched hers. The sight of her had made him want to run to her and never leave and he knew he had to choose whether he would stay or go again. "I found one of my children. Aries...he's a part of the pack that caused me pain and ruined my life" he began his tone surprisingly steady as he thought about Aries. "I've done bad things father.." his son's voice echoed in his mind for a moment. "He's happy there though and I accepted it and we parted ways. I...I have no leads on Cassiopeia or Sirius. I'm not sure finding them would be best anyway, Sirius was raised as someone else's son and Cassiopeia probably hates me. I think I'll just let them go" his eyes showed the pain he felt about Cassi but his voice remained steady as he knew this to be the truth, or at least he imagined it to be.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Help, I lost myself again, but I remember you - by Dakarai - January 24, 2018, 03:40 PM