Oystercatcher Tide Pools Help, I lost myself again, but I remember you
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He watched the pain cross over her face and his eyes grew wide with concern before she began speaking and then he growled, understanding immediately. Instantly he had rolled over and was sitting up, his head layed across hers. His chest tightened with emotions, anger firstmost, sadness and sympathy second. Her words also hurt him and he pulled back staring at her "The disgusting things they did to you does make you unpure. It simply means..that if we ever did anything in the future it wouldn't be your first. I would never" his voice grew firm on the last word "Ever leave you because of that. Anyone who would is an terrible excuse of a man" he finished his eyes flashing with anger at what had been done to her.

Then his eyes filled with tears and he moved close to her again, pressing his nose gently against her cheek and licking her fur in soft sweet kisses. "I won't leave you Onyx. I'm not like those men, I wont touch you unless you ask first. I'll protect you and cherish you because to me you aren't anything but beautiful and sweet." He whispered against her fur as his tears dripped down his cheeks, grieving for her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Help, I lost myself again, but I remember you - by Dakarai - January 25, 2018, 03:42 PM