Stone Circle Inchoate
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
This reply is such a mess, forgive me!! ToT

"Why haven't you been in a pack? What made you decide to join one now?"

Oh no why did it have to be that? Standing still, Greyback tensed at the question. His stomach turning and heart beginning to pound with uneasiness towards the subject. He breathed in sharp and turned back to Valette with his eyebrows drawn closely together, silently pleading. It wasnt until a few moments that he sighed, knowing that he would have to at least let them know a piece. "It is a long story, one that is filled with loss," He shifted. "I have decided to join one now because I am longing for somewhere to call home.." He hoped that would suffice. The memories of Isa and Ira were too great to bear at the moment.

"Does that enthrall all wolves or only to the members of the pack? We are a pack that rather wants to have allies rather than enemies. So, there are rarely any events, if not any at all, where we would maim another."

"So you would simply sit by and watch us die if an enemy of our kind came upon us."

Greyback stilled, his attention instantly jumping to the sharp remark of Valettes sister. He continued to be silent and listen to her, though the fur along his spine lifted slightly at her words.

"Wolves who threaten us are not of our blood. They are not of our kind."

Closing his eyes and taking a moment to collect himself, the large male looked down at the angry wolf with hard eyes. "I did not say that." He replied, his voice calm. Though he was sure it was clear he was upset by the words. "I would give my life to those in my pack. I will not, however, spill blood." He continued to stare down at her, his expression only hardening till he looked like he was bordering on disappointment. "Most things can be achieved without violence."

It was true. Greyback himself had been in many situations where that applied. He silently wondered if they had ever been in some as well. He hoped this pack wasnt quick to jump with fangs and claws.

"We wouldn't ask you to do something you aren't comfortable with. Though I will protect my family even though I do not condone violence myself."
"We could always use more wolves with a hunter trade. Especially because we have a bison herd and hunting those big animals asks for a special technique. And we could always use a healer or teacher,

Greyback silently thanked Valette for her calm composure. He saw himself within the young alpha. He was glad they were at least,
somewhat, on the same page.

Turning, he faced her again; his composure no longer tense. The edges of his mouth turned up into a smile as he listened. He looked back at the other wolf with the same smile, forgiving her for the outburst on the previous subject.

"I would love to teach and help others."

Messages In This Thread
Inchoate - by Greyback - January 25, 2018, 07:43 PM
RE: Inchoate - by Nanook - January 26, 2018, 11:15 AM
RE: Inchoate - by Greyback - January 26, 2018, 06:31 PM
RE: Inchoate - by RIP Valette - January 27, 2018, 01:23 PM
RE: Inchoate - by Nanook - January 29, 2018, 11:38 AM
RE: Inchoate - by Greyback - January 29, 2018, 05:23 PM
RE: Inchoate - by RIP Valette - January 30, 2018, 09:59 AM
RE: Inchoate - by Nanook - January 30, 2018, 02:55 PM
RE: Inchoate - by Greyback - January 30, 2018, 04:36 PM
RE: Inchoate - by RIP Valette - January 31, 2018, 07:07 AM