Blacktail Deer Plateau mother, do you think they'll drop the bomb?
101 Posts
Ooc — tweety bird
With the freshly revealed delirium, Forrest found herself taken aback and at a temporary loss for words. She gnawed at the inside of her cheek, nearly drawing blood with the surprise of Dawn's entrance into the den. Fever, she whispered, I can help but I won't lie to you, it doesn't look good. Forrest took a deep breath and tried to level herself before assessing the situation. 

It could have been blackcough. If that was the case, then Forrest knew that she had come too late. It might have been something less severe, like carrion; that would have explained the stench but not the foul excretions. Then again, maybe it was death, but who knows with how much strength Forrest prayed against it. Okay, Dove, I'll be your mama, she cooed to the sick boy, Tell me where it hurts.
"Life is a winking light in the darkness."
Hayao Miyazaki
Messages In This Thread
mother, do you think they'll drop the bomb? - by Aditya - January 26, 2018, 11:27 PM
RE: mother, will they drop the bomb? - by Forrest - January 27, 2018, 10:26 AM
RE: mother, do you think they'll drop the bomb? - by Dawn - January 27, 2018, 11:24 PM
RE: mother, do you think they'll drop the bomb? - by Forrest - January 28, 2018, 09:44 AM
RE: mother, do you think they'll drop the bomb? - by Aditya - February 01, 2018, 11:58 PM
RE: mother, do you think they'll drop the bomb? - by Dawn - February 05, 2018, 07:03 PM
RE: mother, do you think they'll drop the bomb? - by Forrest - February 05, 2018, 07:12 PM
RE: mother, do you think they'll drop the bomb? - by Aditya - February 08, 2018, 11:03 AM
RE: mother, do you think they'll drop the bomb? - by Dawn - February 19, 2018, 01:37 PM
RE: mother, do you think they'll drop the bomb? - by Forrest - February 22, 2018, 02:35 AM
RE: mother, do you think they'll drop the bomb? - by Aditya - February 22, 2018, 07:49 PM