Sunbeam Lair Yellow submarine
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Only a month! Yet the trio acted as if they had known each other for many seasons; indeed, Lily was almost jealous of how close they were. Back home, she hadn't had many close friends outside of family. But Lennon and Alarian and Korei had forged a bond of friendship that didn't involve blood, and they were as tight-knit as any family.

Her black lips quirked in a smile as he admitted his own boredom, drawing out wider as Lennon expressed that he was glad she had gotten bored. Glad. The little monosyllable fell into her ear, bubbling happily in her brain. Glad.

"I'm glad, too," Lily said fervently. "It's not really family tradition to wander away from home, at least not for very long. I was the first in many generations." She heaved a small sigh as she remembered her parents' reactions: her father worried, her mother despondent. Yet they hadn't put up any sort of opposition to their daughter's departure; they knew her mind had been made up. "I miss Mum and Daddy, a lot. But I would have gone crazy if I had stayed any longer."

She remembered something quite suddenly, and chuckled. "There was a song Daddy used to sing. . . Leaving home ain't easy, but may be the only way, that's how it ended. I didn't really think much of it until just now," she murmured in wonderment.
Messages In This Thread
Yellow submarine - by Lennon - January 27, 2018, 05:46 PM
RE: Yellow submarine - by Lily - January 27, 2018, 06:43 PM
RE: Yellow submarine - by Lennon - February 07, 2018, 03:46 PM
RE: Yellow submarine - by Lily - February 08, 2018, 12:19 PM
RE: Yellow submarine - by Lennon - February 08, 2018, 09:31 PM
RE: Yellow submarine - by Lily - February 08, 2018, 10:56 PM
RE: Yellow submarine - by Lennon - February 13, 2018, 07:47 PM
RE: Yellow submarine - by Lily - February 14, 2018, 02:27 AM
RE: Yellow submarine - by Lennon - February 15, 2018, 07:57 PM
RE: Yellow submarine - by Lily - February 22, 2018, 08:25 PM