Cerulean Cape thunderclap
you are never gonna be saved by kicking roses
109 Posts
Ooc —
:x

in sooth, and probably to the other male's utter unsurprise, Lycaon didn't REALLY want to touch or be touched by this grungy weirdo anymore than Raptor probably wanted to toss the salad of his pale compeer. not with a bargepole twenty-feet in length. nonetheless, neither of them were volunteering to renege on the proposition. it was a bonafide battle of wills orchestrated by typical boys.   

Lycaon felt his butt instinctively clench, his tail colled to the mother of all no-no squares just as Raptor had elected to plant his on god's sandy acre. his ears clipped forward to catch the dude's drawling commentary, posing questions that were reminescent of his first interaction with Wylla.  the recollection of discussing carnal knowledge of bears punched right through the mental wall he had erected to prevent it from ever coming up in his memory again. gurning on some bile rising in his throat, and emoting a cringe, he perished the thought.

still managing to maintain some measure of chill he gave the most casual shrug his shoulders could muster--as tense as he was holding himself. keeping in mind, Lycaon had never held sexual congress in his life, with anyone. he didn't know the first thing about foreplay. 

"well, don't get ahead of me now." he cleared his throat, stiffly circling thoughtfully with his tail jammed firmly between his legs. his internal forage for answers was a struggle manifested in the vacuous expression on his face. feck. "so, anal glands. gotta make sure those are expressed so it doesn't drool on your chin. that's the first thing. hygiene and sexual health is very important." he drawled on, honestly doing everything in his power to stall overtures. "also, i prefer if my lovers partake of some pineapple beforehand. really gives the twat some twang. you feel? do you have pineapple by any chance? it's kind of my deal breaker."

please don't have any pineapples.
[Image: lieslpixel.gif]
run in here come get yall juice
Messages In This Thread
thunderclap - by Raptor - January 27, 2018, 09:36 PM
RE: thunderclap - by Lycaon - January 31, 2018, 12:20 AM
RE: thunderclap - by Raptor - January 31, 2018, 06:10 PM
RE: thunderclap - by Lycaon - February 05, 2018, 12:24 AM
RE: thunderclap - by Raptor - February 07, 2018, 02:23 PM
RE: thunderclap - by Lycaon - February 09, 2018, 08:48 PM
RE: thunderclap - by Raptor - February 15, 2018, 11:56 AM
RE: thunderclap - by Lycaon - February 18, 2018, 05:41 PM