Blacktail Deer Plateau O' death
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Someone approached not too shortly after and he cracked open his eyes to see Uncle Shale. It wasn't his father but Sunny was grateful nonetheless for the warmth by his side. "Been feeling kinda sick all day. Really hot and dizzy then I coughed up gross stuff. I tried to run back to the dens but everything just hurt and I fell" he whispered softly and moved his eyes to stare at Shale. "Probably from hangin near Sorrel and Adi" he said as an afterthought. 

He finally lifted his head and rolled rather limply onto his belly "probably shouldn't lay here..." He murmured but the movement of rolling had thrown something off and his head swam rather badly. He sucked in a breath way too quickly and began to hack again, coughing hard and loud for a few moments before another glob of disgusting phlegm shot out and hit the ground in front of Shale's paws. "Ugh... Sorry Uncle Shale" he groaned and struggled to his paws where he swayed for a moment before finally coming to a semi steady  standing position.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
O' death - by Sunny - January 29, 2018, 02:39 AM
RE: O' death - by Shale - January 29, 2018, 03:44 PM
RE: O' death - by Sunny - January 29, 2018, 05:29 PM
RE: O' death - by Shale - February 05, 2018, 12:55 PM
RE: O' death - by Sunny - February 08, 2018, 05:47 PM
RE: O' death - by Shale - February 22, 2018, 08:41 PM
RE: O' death - by Sunny - February 23, 2018, 04:08 PM