Stone Circle I'm recovered enough to feel hatred towards the one responsible for all this
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador

Valette's breathing slowed and stabilized and Stark in turn relaxed a bit. He curled around her more, nuzzling along her jaw and cheek. "If we need to, I'll go. I'm pretty quick on my feet, you know." Stark smiled gently before resting his head on Valette's head again. She seemed to do well with the physical connection. The brief lick to his cheek didn't bother him in the slightest. He wouldn't do anything else, it seemed inappropriate even by his warped standards. 

Still, he smiled, feeling like he'd done something right even if he didn't know what that thing was. Still, he traced his nose along the sensitive edge of her ear before he shook his head. "You don't have to thank me for doing the right thing." He said evenly. He'd always been awkward when it came to gratitude from others. "What can we do to help the family more?"  Hunting and meal delivery - maybe taking extra tasks around the pack, Easthollow was a family that took care of their own, so, he didn't doubt they would help. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5