Stone Circle I'm recovered enough to feel hatred towards the one responsible for all this
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador

Stark tensed when Valette said Keoni  had been defiled that way. "Its the season of vagabonds with no respect." Stark pointed out regretfully - he hadn't seen Keoni's body and now he almost regretted it. It might have helped Valette to have someone close but it also seemed like such a private, sensitive time. He sighed softly and nuzzled against her skull gently. "I am so sorry... A mother never expects to bury a child, neither does a wife their husband."  on that level they were both unfortunately familiar. 

"Anything you need from me, just ask."  Stark said evenly - he didn't want to seem too eager but he knew he would carry whatever burdens he could to make things easier on Valette. "That's now or whenever - you do get to boss me around after all." He teased gently, wanting to try and make it less serious of an offer. When she was grieving didn't seem like the right time after all. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5