Neverwinter Forest Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He walked silently behind his companion, blue eyes reflecting in the slightest light. He placed each pawstep down upon the forest floor carefully so as not to make a sound while his ears remained pricked and focused on all around them. The thing he was most in tune to however was the beautiful female in front of him. He had indeed noticed that her posture was tense and wary so when the twig snapped and Onyx jumped he was quick to move beside her and press his flank to hers in a comforting gesture, a silent I'm here...I'll protect you.

Finally she spoke and he fell still at her words. They were philosophical and musing much like how his first conversation with Olive had been. The sudden similarity made him look away to hide the flicker of memories in his gaze, he scanned the forest to make it look like he was just watching for something. "Maybe it's because the light itself is often seen as something good and positive. Light represents all things pure and beautiful while the darkness signifies monsters, negativity, trauma...all things dark and evil." He responded after a few moments, his own deep voice kept soft but loud enough to disturb the silence of this forest. He turned to face her and his eyes once more trailed down her pale fur "perhaps that's why I was originally drawn to you. You are the light whilst I am the darkness." He murmured mostly referring to their fur coloring though his thoughts were much more romanticized. Would she be his second chance? His light in the darkness? He didn't know but he was going to stick around and find out, protect her and bring her peace no matter what transpired. That promise was still solidified in his mind and heart.
Messages In This Thread
Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - January 29, 2018, 04:12 PM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - January 29, 2018, 05:14 PM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - January 30, 2018, 09:34 PM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - February 02, 2018, 07:19 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - February 02, 2018, 08:53 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - February 02, 2018, 09:39 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - February 02, 2018, 10:24 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - February 02, 2018, 10:58 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - February 02, 2018, 11:29 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - February 02, 2018, 07:09 PM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - February 02, 2018, 08:27 PM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - February 02, 2018, 08:39 PM