Neverwinter Forest Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He could sense so much pain inside of her despite the fact that she tried so hard to hide it from him. Dakarai knew that sweet words and affectionate gestures wouldn't be enough to get her to trust him entirely, it would take time and him sticking by her side no matter what to prove he wasn't going anywhere. But he was alright with that entirely, he had nowhere else to go and nowhere else he wanted to be. Yes he did think of Olive alot and probably more than he should but he was never going to be able to not love her. Olive would always be a part of his heart but maybe not entirely in a romantic way anymore but because she was the mother of his children and someone who despite everything he ever did to her always gave him another chance. She was good to him always and she was good in general and she didn't deserve any bad things in life.

But neither did Onyx and he liked Onyx, who was also a good woman, a beautiful woman, and who he had a chance to start a better rest of his life with and protect from anything bad. So he would stay by her side no matter what, because though he didn't even know it yet he already loved her. As she nuzzled and rubbed up against him all of these musings went through his mind until the Owl screeched and startled Onyx and admittedly caused him to jump as well. His ears flicked to and fro as he was on alert now but as soon as he deemed it to be a bird he relaxed again, muscular flanks twitching slightly as his muscles unclenched. His blue eyes turned to her face as she spoke, more words of wisdom that made a slow and warm smile stretch across his maw. "I'll always be your light. I won't leave you. If you're broken I want to be the one to fix you" he murmured honestly, his eyes softening as he kept them intensely focused on her.

Not wanting to keep the air of depression that was starting to creep up upon him he broke the eye contact "I'd suggest we try and find something to hunt again? We make a good team after all. Maybe...we should find a pack to settle into?" He suggested hesitantly. He wasn't sure if she'd want to settle into the pack her family was in or if she'd go elsewhere but either way he'd go with her if he was able.
Messages In This Thread
Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - January 29, 2018, 04:12 PM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - January 29, 2018, 05:14 PM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - January 30, 2018, 09:34 PM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - February 02, 2018, 07:19 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - February 02, 2018, 08:53 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - February 02, 2018, 09:39 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - February 02, 2018, 10:24 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - February 02, 2018, 10:58 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - February 02, 2018, 11:29 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - February 02, 2018, 07:09 PM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - February 02, 2018, 08:27 PM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - February 02, 2018, 08:39 PM