Neverwinter Forest Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He followed her his ears pricking and twitching occasionally. As they neared the deer he picked up the sounds of their grunts and felt his stomach rumble at the prospect of food. He crouched beside Onyx and also studied the herd, formulating a few plans but feeling pleased when she suggested hers. He nodded "I'll go cut her off and chase her here. Let's do this" he grinned and stood up shaking out his pelt and stretching. 

He flashed her a smile before stalking toward the doe, his body lowered. He went so that the wind blew his scent back toward Onyx and away from the deer, keeping him hidden until he was able to leap between the targeted doe and the herd. With a snarl and a snap of his jaws toward her flank he had her set off and she bolted with him following close behind, keeping enough distance to steer her toward where Onyx was ready. The doe aimed a kick toward his shoulder and he flinched trying to duck away and getting clipped but for the most part he was fine. It would probably just be a sore spot for a while after the hunt, he even kept pace and continued to chase his eyes flashing with anger and pain.
Messages In This Thread
Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - January 29, 2018, 04:12 PM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - January 29, 2018, 05:14 PM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - January 30, 2018, 09:34 PM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - February 02, 2018, 07:19 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - February 02, 2018, 08:53 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - February 02, 2018, 09:39 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - February 02, 2018, 10:24 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - February 02, 2018, 10:58 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - February 02, 2018, 11:29 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - February 02, 2018, 07:09 PM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - February 02, 2018, 08:27 PM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - February 02, 2018, 08:39 PM