Neverwinter Forest Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Just as he had been struck Onyx was too and suddenly memories filled his mind. The herd master lashing out at Olive, A sharp strike to the head and darkness. He roared with rage and leaped ontop of the doe before her forelegs even touched the ground again, fangs sinking into the side of her neck and tearing open the jugular in a Savage display. He dropped off as blood sprayed the snowy ground showing the wound was fatal but he didn't watch the doe. Instead he ran to Onyx and dropped beside her, eyes clouded over with worry and most of all fear. "Onyx don't move. Where are you hurt?" He asked his voice shaking as much as his body was. What if she'd been kicked hard enough to do inside damage? What if she struck her head bad enough to lose her memory? What if she hit her head hard enough to die? The last thought shook him to the core and he pushed his nose against her throat, licking her fur in quick panicked rasps. 

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry. I should have done the kill. I always bring bad things..." He murmured against her fur.
Messages In This Thread
Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - January 29, 2018, 04:12 PM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - January 29, 2018, 05:14 PM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - January 30, 2018, 09:34 PM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - February 02, 2018, 07:19 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - February 02, 2018, 08:53 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - February 02, 2018, 09:39 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - February 02, 2018, 10:24 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - February 02, 2018, 10:58 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - February 02, 2018, 11:29 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - February 02, 2018, 07:09 PM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - February 02, 2018, 08:27 PM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - February 02, 2018, 08:39 PM