Stone Circle that nu nu
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
She had been ranging the border opposite Illecebra when the woman’s call had rent the air and, despite the distance between them, Nanook turned without a tarry. That her name stood first perplexed her, and drove her quicker all the same. Perhaps her sister was still unwell with the grief of Keoni’s death. She could still feel the sting in her paws from the scrape of the icy dirt as they’d dug the grave to bury the girl. Death came to all - yet she couldn’t shake the anger that it had come to her.

Even with her hastened pace, she knew she wouldn’t make it to the border in appropriate time - but she tried. Hurling over tangled roots and weaving between trees, her focus ranged so thick on the chase of Illecebra’s call that she noticed little else, until she crested the final stretch toward the territory’s outer bounds -

And saw absolutely nothing.

The harsh bite of a foreign curse hissed through her teeth, and she turned with nostrils flared against the air. Valette’s scent seemed recent, along with Illecebra’s - and a third. Fiery eyes turned in their projected direction - a trail that probably cut straight through the diagonal path she’d just made to get here.

With a swift turn, the Apaata tore after her quarry to meet her sister and to inspect this newcomer herself - whomever they would be.
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
that nu nu - by Sesi - January 30, 2018, 04:48 PM
RE: that nu nu - by Nanook - January 30, 2018, 07:29 PM
RE: that nu nu - by RIP Valette - January 31, 2018, 07:13 AM
RE: that nu nu - by Sesi - February 02, 2018, 07:09 PM
RE: that nu nu - by Nanook - February 13, 2018, 12:48 PM
RE: that nu nu - by RIP Valette - February 15, 2018, 09:21 AM