Fox's Glade climb the fence, books and pens
248 Posts
Ooc — thalia
Her front end bowed down in a thrilled play-stance, tail wagging a mile a minute. The other dog pushed forward, and so did she, poking her nose into the girl's shoulder as she too took in the scents of wild and other dogs. But she was sidetracked from this thrilling development when the other collie began to question her, and she supplied answers rapidly. "my master kept me in a crate-but-outside, and everything was too flat, so I-" She spun in a tight circle, a bit to excited to answer completely. She'd thought surely she was the only one in these far reaches, but here she was proved wrong. "hi Tot! I'm Poppy." She made to second greeting only as a method to let the girl's name slip from her tongue, so excited was she to use it. "how'd you get here?" 
Adopt my pups!               
[Image: SXBUara.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
climb the fence, books and pens - by RIP Poppy - January 30, 2018, 09:06 PM
RE: climb the fence, books and pens - by Tater Tot - January 31, 2018, 11:09 AM
RE: climb the fence, books and pens - by RIP Poppy - January 31, 2018, 03:43 PM
RE: climb the fence, books and pens - by Tater Tot - February 02, 2018, 03:25 PM
RE: climb the fence, books and pens - by RIP Poppy - February 10, 2018, 05:59 PM
RE: climb the fence, books and pens - by Tater Tot - February 12, 2018, 02:55 PM