Stone Circle you make my heart beat like the rain
248 Posts
Ooc — thalia
She gave a little wiggle at Murdock's gasp, pleased she'd found something which amazed him. She didn't think much would be new to the man, but she soon was proved wrong. There came a certain amount of pride in showing him this; pride that was displaced after a moment by some odd stirring in her chest as he looked at her, his expression tender. She agreed softly, tugging her gaze away from the moon to meet his gaze. 

"do you think it's bad?" She murmured, suddenly feeling as if she shouldn't speak too loudly. She blinked at him, ears twitching a tad as she considered the possibility. As he slumped to the earth, she flopped down beside him, stretching out, sphinx-like as her gaze flickered between the moon and Murdock. "it's like - there's a sunset, but on the moon." She mused quietly, for that was what she od shade reminded her of most.
Adopt my pups!               
[Image: SXBUara.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
you make my heart beat like the rain - by RIP Poppy - January 31, 2018, 10:36 AM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by Murdock - January 31, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by RIP Poppy - January 31, 2018, 02:58 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by Murdock - January 31, 2018, 05:47 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by RIP Poppy - January 31, 2018, 06:08 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by Murdock - January 31, 2018, 07:53 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by RIP Poppy - January 31, 2018, 08:50 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by Murdock - January 31, 2018, 11:24 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by RIP Poppy - January 31, 2018, 11:55 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by Murdock - February 01, 2018, 01:13 AM